The silicon carbide rod belongs to the fine shaft of the equipment, do not replace it blindly, check it in time to prevent it from being damaged or broken in operation, and damage the machine. The following describes the replacement of silicon carbide roller for attention.
1. When replacing the silicon carbide roll rod, it is better to do it under the condition of stopping the kiln or low temperature (below 800 degrees), so as to ensure safety and long service life. The broken roller at one place cannot exceed two, otherwise, must be replaced urgently, even immediately shut down the kiln processing.
2. In the actual operation process, due to various reasons, we cannot change the roller immediately after cooling and firing or stopping the kiln. At this time, we should first take out the new roller rod (which has the same type with the broken roller), and plug the refractory cotton on one end of the new roller rod and install the spring on the other end. Then take out a roller in the area of 400-500 degrees, change the new roller to preheat for 20-30 minutes (insert one end of the refractory cotton into the driving side), or install the roller with high temperature area type in the area of 400-500 degrees in advance for replacement.
3. The length of refractory cotton should be L, that is, the thickness of kiln wall. The initial depth of plug cotton is L+L1, that is, the exposed part of the kiln wall plus the thickness of the kiln wall. The end depth of plug cotton is L1, that is, the part of porcelain tube exposed kiln wall. The new porcelain tube only plugs the refractory cotton at one end and the refractory cotton at the other end. (as shown in the figure below) thickness of refractory cotton L1 kiln wall L
4. Take out the broken silicon carbide roll bar, and temporarily plug the brick hole with refractory cotton to avoid heat leakage and cold air. The porcelain tube on one side of the transmission needs to be removed before the transmission gear can be taken out, or pushed into the kiln (note that the broken roller must fall below the level of the roller, and the operation of the kiln plate cannot be obstructed), and then cleaned after stopping the kiln. Pay special attention to take out the roller in the process of care to prevent the roller because of the rapid cold fracture scalder.
5. Take out the preheated roller and slowly insert one end of the refractory cotton into the place where the broken roller is inserted while rotating.
6. For roller kiln wall plug out of the drive side don't mount drive gear, use refractory cotton first porcelain tube gap between simple plug plug, and continue to kept turning porcelain tube, wait for transmission of porcelain tube head on one side of the cooled to a certain temperature before installation drive gear, and porcelain tube gently into steel bushing, so as to avoid the thermal contact porcelain tube steel bushing damaged due to rapid cooling. Note that the transmission gear must be fitted straight and level, consistent with the distance between the adjacent front and rear transmission gear.
7. After the new roller is installed, plug the gap between the two ends of the roller and the kiln wall with refractory cotton. At the same time, the end of the roller has not been plugged refractory cotton with cotton plug compaction, cotton plug depth according to the requirements of point 3. Finally, check whether the spring falls on the bearing, and write the date and time of replacement, model number and serial number on the end of the porcelain tube with a marking pen.
8. Record the date, time, type, quantity, location of break, sequence number of break, date and time of the previous change of broken roll and the person in charge of the shift in "special record book for roll bar breaking". Note: continuous fracture during porcelain tube replacement should also be recorded in detail.
9. Take out the broken roller for observation (roller model, fracture position, wear condition, thickness, density, other abnormal), analysis, discussion, and report to superior, so as to take effective control and improvement measures.